Associations hold a lot of information about who their members are and what their members do. So, how can associations best use this information effectively and ethically?
In this session, we will explore how one mid-size association used the transition to the Higher Logic Thrive community and marketing platform to consider its data more purposefully.
Topics to be explored in this session include:
- Crafting questions to consider in a data audit that will determine the current information within the AMS and the community and what additional information will be most useful to collect and migrate to Higher Logic.
- Identifying what staff members need to be involved in the process.
- Considering the difference between demographic data and behavior-based data and how each can be leveraged.
- Mapping how and where the data manifests within Thrive and the community platform.
- Identifying viable options for accessing and utilizing data when the initial integration needs a Plan B.
- Questioning the ethical and strategic implications of what data is collected and how it is used.
This session is aimed at entry- to moderate-level Higher Logic users who are considering or have recently implemented the Thrive community and marketing platform.