As we continued to add customers, Catalyst knew that we needed to create an industry-leading Scale program. We wanted a multi-functional resource to be the hub of that program, and that’s why we leaned into using a Community! I’ll be talking through the steps it took us to launch our Scale CS program using our Customer Community as the centerpiece.
Our pre-launch process:
- What did we want to provide to our customers?
- Working as a CS team to make sure content was relevant
- Working with customers to ensure ease of usability
Our launch and what we learned:
- Doubling down on what works and ditching what doesn’t
- Keep adding, keep iterating, keep integrating
- Teaching our customers
Where do we go from here:
- Refining our look and process
- Expanding our use of features